Allatoona Quilters' Guild
1. Each participant may purchase ONE fat quarter of the theme fabric.
2. Blocks may be pieced or appliquéd in any pattern you choose with a recognizable
amount of the fabric in each block. The theme/colors of the FQ you purchase should be in line with the squares you create. Your squares will be married with a block that others create so stay true to the colors being used. When completed, unfinished blocks should measure12 ½”.
3. Each participant may make up to 5 blocks. For each block you submit, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a set of blocks.
4. Safety pin a piece of paper with your name onto each block you submit.
5. Each participant may only win one set of blocks regardless of the number of blocks entered.
6. Blocks are due no later than the November General Meeting. (Earlier is encouraged).
7. Winners will be drawn at the December General Meeting. Need not be present to win.
Have fun and Good Luck in the drawing!!!!